What are your shirts made of?
The vast majority of the clothing here on the Heritage Sports Co. site is made with American Apparel base clothing. American Apparel's clothing stands up excellently over time, and this was one of the most important factors to us. We've ensured that your clothing is going to last, and not feel like a piece of cardboard after a wash or two.
Can I exchange or return a shirt?
Absolutely you can exchange a shirt. Head on over the Shipping & Returns page for all the juicy details on how to get this done.
What size should I order?
The American Apparel clothing we sell here on the site fits true to sizing. Additionally, there is minimal to no shrinkage ("I was in the pool!") after going through the wash. To help make it a little easier buying the right size on the first shot, we've included some sizing charts below for you to have a gander at.
Men's Sizing Guide
Women's Sizing Guide
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept good old fashioned Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, and PayPal.
Additionally, we've stepped into the modern age and you can make payments with your fingerprint via Apple Pay!
Got Bitcoins? We'll take 'em via the Bit Pay service!
We're always looking for new ways to make it easier for customers to get our gear. If you've got a new cool way to pay, hit us up and we'll look into getting it added to the store.
Do you ship internationally?
We do indeed ship internationally - to all parts of the world in fact! Whether you're in Canada or Cameroon, we will make sure you get the gear you're looking for.
What shipping method do you use?
Heritage Sports Co. ships via both basic service and expedited service with the United States Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx.
How do I track my package?
If you select a shipping method upon checkout that includes tracking, you can find your tracking number in your order confirmation email. Additionally, we're connected to Facebook Messenger, and you can get complete order updates by chatting with us through that platform. Browse Facebook, get order updates - it really is that easy.
How long will it take to get my order?
This is a great question. Here are a couple quick hits about how long it takes to get our gear into your hands:
- We take approximately 2-7 business days to fulfill apparel and 2-5 business days to fulfill non-apparel products (posters, mugs, etc.).
- 97% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days, and over 1/2 of our orders ship within 3 business days or less.
- Because our products are made in and ship out of California, shipping times to the United States are the fastest.
- Anytime our orders have to cross the border and go through customs (Boo-urns), it takes a little longer to get the gear to you. Unfortunately we don't have any control over border processing times, but generally we've found that it takes about 3 business days to get through.
- By June 2017, we're going to have our orders shipping out of North Carolina, which equals faster shipping to Canada by at least two business days! We'll keep you posted as we get closer to this date.
What does "fulfillment" mean?
Fulfillment simply means us creating and making the product that you order off the site.
Here's how it works: When you submit an order for an Edwin Encarnacion Bat Flip shirt, we pick out your tee off the shelf, run it through our magical t-shirt machine, and pop out the apparel to ship out to you.
You're missing a cool shirt or product design - can you make it for me?
You better believe we can! Send us a photo through our Contact Us page (if a photo is applicable) and your concept idea and we'll look into getting it created!